NanaGram Coronavirus Status
NanaGram is operating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Can the virus live on printed photos?
Covid-19 degrades quickly on paper and cardboard surfaces, especially after several days in the mail system. For extra precaution, one can wipe down the outside of your NanaGram deliveries.
What happens if your labs are shut down?
In the event we're unable to send your photos, your account will automatically be paused and you won't be charged.
All destinations except the UK
Our lab are open Monday through Friday with delivery in 3-5 days.
- Our lab practices strict daily temperature checks for all employees and use of PPE.
- While our labs is mostly automated, there is some amount of manual handling. For example, stacks of photos are inserted into envelopes manually.
- All lab staff wear gloves when handling photos and envelopes.
Delivery time is 3-5 days via the United States Postal Service, a slight increase from the typical 2-4 days due to Covid and delays in the USPS mail system.
Sending photos to loved ones in the UK
Labs are open Mon-Fri with delivery in a few days.
- UK orders are printed at a photo lab located in the UK.
- Labs are opearting on reduced shifts to allow time for daily deep cleanings.
Photo album orders
- If you order a photo album, it will dispatch from NanaGram HQ in Plymouth MA.
- We wear PPE when printing and packing albums.
- We take the pandemic extremely seriously and have been in quarantine since February 2020.
- We disinfect surfaces daily.
Alex's wife Katie and their puppy Yoda wrapping photo albums (December 2019).